Boost your development power!
Excel gives our partners a boost of skilled and experienced development power at a cost that allows them to scale far beyond their competitors.
Using 2012 statitistics from the US Department of Labor, the average salary for a software developer is $93,350 per year or $44.88 per hour and expected to rise faster than most other careers over the next 10 years. Factor in the “real costs of employment” such as:
- social security, medicare, unemployment insurance
- maternity/sick leave, jury service
- shared overhead (water, light, heat, internet, telephone)
- administration (HR, payroll, secretarial)
- common software licenses, workstation equipment and IT support
Depending on your organization, these external costs can easily inflate the real cost of employment by 20%.