We provide unparalleled Java development services by combining over 15 years of Java experience, top talent and highly-tuned Agile development processes.
Excel Softsources ensures the highest application quality and shortened development cycles by employing best-in-class J2EE application framework. We provide Key Java services available from Java application servers and the J2EE framework, including Java server pages, Java's messaging services and JDBC.
We provide services for not only offshore java application development or J2EE application development, but based on resource allocation model we also provide Java programmers or Java consulting services in Java application servers and the J2EE framework, including Java server pages, Java's messaging services and JDBC.
Why outsourcing a Java development project with us?
- Over 8 years of Java experience
- Leading Scrum practitioner in Costa Rica with 15 Certified Scrum Masters on staff
- Outsourcing to Costa Rica and Peru are simpler and easier than with most other countries
- Our talent, training and quality assurance are unmatched (learn more)
Our development services for the Java platform include:
Enterprise Java Development Outsourcing
- J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Web Services)
- Spring Framework
- Other Frameworks: Groovy, VAADIN, Wicket, Liferay
Enterprise Java Web Development Solutions
- Spring MVC and Struts
- HTML, HTML5 & CSS
- JSF (JavaServer Faces, Primefaces, ICEfaces, Richfaces)
- jQuery and Prototype
Java Desktop Applications Development
- Java 5, 6 & 7
- Several UI swing libraries: JGoodies, SwingX, etc.
- Reporting: iReport + jasperreports, BIRT
Databases and Data Access
- JPA (Java Persistence API) / Web & Desktop
- No SQL Databases: MongoDB, BigData, GigaSpaces
IDEs and Tools
- Maven, Ant, jUnit , Mockito, Hudson, Jenkins
- intelliJ IDEA
- Apache Tomcat
Legal notice: 'Java, J2EE, J2SE, JME, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Swing, MySQL, NetBeans are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and/or Oracle in the United States and other countries.'