Find the Right Talent for Your Software Teams
Accelerate your application development and cloud migrations with Excel Softsources—one of the leading software and IT staff augmentation companies.
Innovate. Accelerate. Win.
Advantages of Excel SoftSources:
- 30% savings on labor costs. Nearshore software development provides you with competitive and affordable rates without having to sacrifice quality.
- Unlike Off-shore development, we work during U.S. business hours. No more late-night phone calls!
- Industry Leading Developer Tenure. Our development teams are up to date on the latest software technologies and trends. As a result, you get a competitive edge in the ever changing technology world.
- Our nearshore software development staff is located in San José Costa Rica, Headquartered in St. Paul, MN. This provides you with a seamless cultural transition.
- Developers are trained in agile development providing you with the most control of your project and nearshore team.
- Our company values transparency, honesty, and professionalism. As a result, we build strong relationships with our clients.
Bringing Teams Together to Transform Companies
Excel SoftSources helps you move forward on your ideas, whether big or small. We help you realize these aspirations by assembling dedicated and high-skilled IT and software development teams from nearshore outsourced experts in Costa Rica.
What to Expect with Excel SoftSources
Working with Excel SoftSources offers a simple solution to your IT and software outsourcing needs. The benefits speak for themselves:
Here’s what nearshoring in Costa Rica offers:
- Developers that work when you do (thanks to Central Time Zone)
- Employees that understand American customers and American customs
- English-fluent workers with whom you can maintain clear communication
- A work culture that is incredibly similar to the U.S., allowing you to have uniform expectations of work habits
Long Term Partnership and Loyalty
Excel SoftSources provides expert, dedicated employees loyal to long-term engagements. Our average partnerships last over 6 years, proving we can effectively build strong and sustainable relationships with our business partners.