Excel SoftSources is looking for a Data Analyst III (mid-senior level) to work on the Resource Management Team under Global Customer Support. This position will report to the Director of Resource and Workforce Management and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to associate with a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
This role is responsible for developing reports and troubleshooting data issues. This role requires extensive data query, & use of visualization tools like Tableau, SQL, Salesforce to access multiple data sources, & design dashboards relevant to the team.
● Create, and maintain new, & existing reports/dashboards from single or multiple systems.
● Interpret data and analyze results, and produce actionable data insights.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Support the portfolio by identifying and revising reporting requirements.
● Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
● Attend meetings as required in order to understand potential impacts to existing reporting.
● Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
● Provide impact analysis, and be agile to solve model changes as the requirements change.
- Six or more years of experience:
● Demonstrating experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
● Empower the business by creating value through the increased adoption of data, data science and business intelligence landscape.
● Advance Excel,or Gsheet experience required
● SQL, Google scripting, or Macro experience required
● Demonstrate experience with CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce
● Experience interacting with / developing dashboards in SFDC / Tableau required
● hands-on experience of solving real-world business problems leveraging Tableau, SQL, and reporting/analytics tools required
● Business-level proficiency in written and verbal communications skills in the English language
● Able to work in Eastern Standard Time Zone
● Flexibility to take additional responsibility as assigned relevant to skill set
Nice to Have:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
Experience with Capacity Planning in a product-based company
Experience supporting a services organization
- Experience with Azure and/or GCP desired
- Familiarity with gRPC or graphQL would be a bonus, but not mandatory
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Soft skills
- Azure DevOps (or Jira experience)
- Passion to innovate and bring new ideas to the fore
- Design software to be reusable, scalable and extensible
- Good communicator
- Likes to use software to drive disruptive business model