We are looking for an experienced Sr. Level .Net developer to join our growing team. This is a full time and fully remote position.
The candidate will be required to further enhance, troubleshoot and expand on an existing Financial Services platform. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you!
· Asp.Net Webforms
· Asp.Net MVC
· Asp.Net Web Api
· VB6 and .Net Console
· Json and Xml
· Microsoft SQL Server
· MySQL is a plus
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Familiarity with Bitbucket and/or Git Repositories
Third Party Components:
· Telerik UI for Asp.Net AJAX
*** Experience in Financial Service Software Development is a plus! ***
- Full work from home (5 days a week)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Educational aids and paid subscriptions, certifications and exams.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Career Growth.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment for work.
- Free nutritionist for all employees.
- Discounted rates at many national couriers and commerces.
Human Talent Director