The front-end developer is responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into a working product. His-Her work directly influences how users will interact with the system. This person loves clean interfaces and has a passion for great user experiences. A great front-end developer will also have a basic understanding of backend programming and will be willing to learn more to help backend developers write APIs that will help him deliver a great product.
● Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
● Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
● Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
● Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
● Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
● Hands-on programming with HTML/CSS/JS languages
● Mobile development experience with React Native and responsive design
● Understanding APIs contracts with REST and GraphQL integration endpoints
● Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
● Ability to write effective unit and integration tests
● Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
● Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred
● Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align the organization on decisions
● Full work from home (5 days a week)
● Private Medical Insurance.
● Educational aids and paid subscriptions, certifications and exams.
● Schedule flexibility.
● Career Growth.
● Recreational Company Activities.
● High-end equipment for work.
● Free nutritionist for all employees.
● Discounted rates at many national couriers and commerces.