We are looking for a Node.js Full Stack Engineer to join our talented development team working on a new cloud-based microservice platform.
You will ensure code is well-written and architected according to best practices for performance, scalability, reliability, and usability.
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in development.
Demonstrated ability to understand solutions in cloud environments
Solid knowledge of Node.js
Experience with REST Web Services
Experience with Unit Testing
Extensive experience with relational and NoSQL databases
Points if you also have...
Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD) is a big plus
Experience with ticket/release management tools, e.g. Jira
Experience with Git (GitLab) and Jenkins is a big plus.
Jest (Unit Tests)
- Full work from home (5 days a week)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Educational aids and paid subscriptions, certifications and exams.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Career Growth.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment for work.
- Free nutritionist for all employees.
- Discounted rates at many national couriers and commerces.
Human Talent Director