As a Software Developer, you will build, maintain and improve web software solutions from idea to creation to bring exciting new features to our users across North America and Europe. Your creative and curious spirit will be a pivotal and additive part of the team, working together to foster and lead technical innovation.
We know you are just as eager as we are to share your knowledge and expertise with a group of people just like you, dedicated to technology!
In this role, you will:
- Plan and develop control flows and design components
- Work with the API Gateway tool (Apigee)
- Collaborate with other teams on integrations, API contracts, and dependencies
- Implement testing strategies, refactoring, and maintaining existing and new software applications
- Build and maintain deployment pipelines and continuous integration
- Contribute to designing products, architecting our infrastructure, and improving technical documentation
- Write code and mentor teammates as they test-drive code for new features and bug fixes
- Use JIRA to manage the progress of work in the development pipeline
- Communicate with other teams; collect feedback, business requirements and help turning them into actionable items
- Have full ownership of the systems you and your team develop. This includes monitoring, investigating issues, and supporting the service during outages.
You will bring:
- 3+ years of experience of designing and building web software solutions
- 3+ years using Node.js ecosystem, packages, and dependency management
- Strong understanding of development life cycles, data structures, and software design patterns
- Strong knowledge on Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMs) and their extensions (ie. Postgres, Postgis)
- Experience building high traffic internal and external REST APIs
- Experience with automated testing
- Have detailed knowledge of the Git version control system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ownership of your work from start to finish with little guidance. Not being afraid to ask questions and jump in entirely.
- Heaps of passion and energy. You love what you do, and bring infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavours. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow
- A bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while ensuring your products and platforms are built in a sustainable, responsible way - and you're comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Full work from home (5 days a week)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Educational aids and paid subscriptions, certifications and exams.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Career Growth.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment for work.
- Free nutritionist for all employees.
- Discounted rates at many national couriers and commerces.
Human Talent Director