We are seeking a full-time and fully remote (from Costa Rica) Solutions Architect with experience in React focused on Digital Development, you will work with a growing team within the company, working to support new digital initiatives across the client’s businesses. You will team with other developers and architects to develop innovative technical solutions and frameworks that will build us moving forward.
The Digital Development Architect in particular will design and deliver digital marketing solutions for our customers, using technical knowledge to realize a business vision. You will be tasked with creating standard projects and solutions, that maximize the use of standard features of our technology, and minimize creation of special cases and once-only customization. You will work with the delivery teams to ensure that the right work is being delivered, and will also work with the business to guide and educate on the correct way to position our solutions. You will bring a strong technical consulting background and will be tasked with conducting technical customer/prospect discovery sessions, driving the design of solution. You will work with a global team delivering to a high standard and focusing on technical work to on-board our customers quickly and effectively
- Architectural Influence of consumer facing e-Commerce solutions
- Provide solution architecture and design, perform gap analysis between business requirements and platform features for eCommerce
- Maintain technical knowledge of eCommerce platforms, Web CMS, customizations, and 3rd Party Integrations.
- Define non-functional requirements and development processes, platform and tools usage for solution delivery
- Review and audit of architecture, design and solution delivery
- Create technical documentation that include data mappings, definition of systems of record
- Contribute to Enterprise Integration Initiative with respect to integration of eCommerce sites with Order Management Systems and other enterprise backend systems
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with Kohler Co. standards
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development.
- Continuously act as a thought leader on emerging technologies and their application to the digital product roadmap.
- 5+ years delivering robust software and solutions for enterprise applications with experience in React and Next.JS
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a big plus
- 3+ Years of technical leadership experience
- 3+ Years of experience delivering technical projects using Agile Scrum
- 2+ Experience working in a Cloud platform (Azure preferred)
- Knowledge of microservices and event-driven architecture
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent