The Internet of Things (IoT) is quickly becoming a game-changer for organizations across all industries. Helping you to find new ways to connect to your target market through innovative customer experiences. It’s estimated that 75% of companies will be using some form of IoT by the end of 2022.
What is IoT?
IoT is the ability to connect every day devices to the internet. Allowing you to control, collect and share data with minimal human interaction.
With increased availability in cloud computing, sensory technology, and machine learning IoT has become increasingly affordable for companies across any industries. Making it a necessary transition in order to stay competitive. IoT can help your company:
- Manage your business better with data-driven insights
- Find new revenue streams
- Increase productivity and efficiency of business operation
- Enhance customer interactions and brand loyalty
Excel SoftSources can help you find simple and affordable ways to integrate IoT technology into your business. We work with your existing staff to achieve your development goals. Our developers are well versed in the languages required to get you started.
- GE Predix
- Google Cloud iOT
- Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
- IBM Watson
- Salesforce iOT Cloud
- Raspberry PI
Sensor and Beacon Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Data Collection and Processing
What to consider when starting an IoT development project:Excel SoftSources can help you accomplish your IoT goals with an augmented staff to help you hit the ground running.
- Simplicity – A robust solution without any unnecessary complexity.
- Efficiency- every system should be working to its full capacity
- Consistency – stable performance for uninterrupted data flow
- Scalability – Scaled up or down according to demand
- Security – Secure the right tools to prevent any potential external threats
- Data – Harness the data to discover trends that can help you evolve your business