Excel SoftSources is looking for an experienced iOS Developer for a full time position, with full work from home, private medical, paid courses and certifications and a stable and fun work environment.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks to drive innovation and deliver high quality healthcare apps. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to meet product and project requirements; collaborating with engineers from a variety of companies and industries.
· Design and Implement native apps for iOS.
· Translate software requirements into architecture and design.
· Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
· Write and maintain unit and integration tests
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2 or more years of experience, preferable in the medical device or healthcare field
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Objective C, Java, Python, Kotlin.
- Experience with BLE connected devices is a plus.
- Experience with cloud connectivity and cloud application development is a plus.
- Highly motivated individual with good communication skills.
Aarón Acuña Cordero
Senior Recruiter and Operations Manager