We are looking for passionate Python Developers, with excellent English communication skills, for team with one of our best clients located in Silicon Valley, working with a strong emphasis in developing tools and automation tests for cibersecurity.
As part of our team, you will participate in the development of frameworks and scripts for automated testing of Palo Alto Networks products. In this position, you will develop applications in Python, setup and maintain automation test beds (Linux servers, firewalls, VMs, switches, security appliances, etc.), execute and monitor the progress of regression runs, investigate test failures and assist QA team members and developers with bug investigation and reproduction.
Must have skills:
• 5+ years of experience with development
• Strong Python developer.
• Experienced in designing and building cloud based applications
• Experience working with big data systems like Mongo, Redis and ElasticSearch
• Strong Linux system fundamentals
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Experience with Java is a strong plus
• Familiarity with automation frameworks in python
• Experience with build tools like Jenkins etc
• Experienced in working with AWS services – S3, EC2, SQS
Experience with Load and Performance testing is a strong plus
Excel SoftSources is a very stable company working in Costa Rica since 2006 and we provide quality staff augmentation for our software developing clients in the US. We work M-F, 40 hours a week, working from home 4 days a week.