We are looking for an AEM Developer to join a major eCommerce client firm. This is a fully remote job from Costa Rica, in payroll with full benefits.
This person will work with Adobe Experience Manager and within his-her responsibilities are:
• Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
• Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to content management, internationalization, and personalization
• Works in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
• 4+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Strong working knowledge of AEM 6.X and AEM as Cloud Service.
• Java, J2EE strong knowledge in Web-centric applications.
• Hands on experience in OSGI, Sling models, OSGI configuration, Workflow, AEM scheduler, Sling and JCR api.
• Experience with full lifecycle of application from requirement gathering to deployment.
• Experience with OSGi bundles, configuration, run modes.
• Knowledge on workflows ,Sling servlet, REST, JSON, Indexing, Compaction.
• Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must.
• Working Experience with Sightly , Sling models, Client Libraries.
• Should have knowledge about DAM, Multi-site management, Caching, Load Balancing
• Strong knack and willingness for adapting latest and greatest technologies to drive performance.
• Exceptionally good at documentation and explaining core technical processes.