We are looking a Dev Ops Engineer to manage our software development tools and environment, build infrastructure for our new digital platform team, and drive dev ops improvements into our existing software development practices. This engineer will work with our engineering leaders to improve our use of development tools, including crafting CI/CD pipelines. They will also lead creation of the cloud platform infrastructure needed by our digital platform team.
- Manage, maintain, and support configuration and use of product and particularly software development tools for change management (Jira), version control (Bitbucket, Git), build pipelines (Bitbucket, Bitwise, Azure DevOps), requirements management (Visure), etc.
- Work with our digital platform architect to design and build secure infrastructure for a new digital cloud platform including systems to monitor and maintain the infrastructure.
- Work with our embedded, mobile, and digital software teams to create CI/CD pipelines enabling more efficient build, test, and deployment cycles.
- Eventually develop the capability to automatically provision cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code and prepare our cloud infrastructure for HIPAA/ISO27001 certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1-5 years software development experience.
- Organized, attentive to detail and willing and able to quickly learn new tools and skills.
- Experience using and configuring software development tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Visure, etc.
- Experience in building infrastructure in Cloud platforms like (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using tools such as AWS Code Build/Deploy, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket Pipelines or Bitrise.
- Experience with Linux, AWS EC2.
- Experience securing cloud resources using cloud provider security standards preferred.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as CloudWatch or Datadog preferred.
- Experience managing MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, or MongoDB databases preferred.
- Familiar with container services like Docker or Kubernetes preferred.
- Familiar with or interested in learning how to build infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Full work from home (5 days a week)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Educational aids and paid subscriptions, certifications and exams.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Career Growth.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment for work.
- Free nutritionist for all employees.
- Discounted rates at many national couriers and commerces.
Human Talent Director